Original topic:

S20 FE 5G getting slower since last 3 update check full post pls

(Topic created on: 04-18-2022 12:07 AM)
mohsinbolatar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Check this full post pls,
My phone S20 FE 5G Getting slower after every update.
 I want to say to samsung fu**you i didn't use any device in my smartphone history ( almost 8 years of using samsung) i just understand how samsung make money they make powerful device and after 1 year or 1.5 year they push update that make device slower. I really upset for this. I didn't expect from samsung.
120Hz Is not working well as before , screen smoothness is almost gone. Getting heat, and too much lag. I just want best reply from samsung otherwise I'm going to Consumer Court to file case against Samsung. 
If any one facing this issue to their device or other samsung device pls support me to make this case stronger. 
I don't want to use bad words but as experienced in device after purchasing Almost 50k device, getting angrier. 
Hope samsung understand and give back our original samusng experience as before. Otherwise i have 1 option against samsung.
5 Comments
EshwarPotnuru
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same Problem with My S20 Plus.
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes 120hz is not smooth as before
There is lag while opening & closing of the notification panel😐
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yes feel same i literally used very bad words and got my account suspended and some how i removed that post and i hot account back... back ... but i literally spent 50 k with EMI and now feeling like never ever buy any phone from samsung
its like sooo hard feeling can't even express that...
0 Likes
yuggg
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If you update, you get dissappointed
Its as simple as that.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device slowing down issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes