Options
Galaxy S
Hi any one can tell me what is performance of S10E and how's experience to use
0 Likes
5 Comments
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
s10e idk..i'm using s10+ and the performance is pretty good..getting consistent 8+ hours of sot with most of the day spent on streaming i.e netflix,youtube and hotstar..all the major games are good..a10e has a 1080p display so you won't get that extra crispness of 1440p but still its the best 1080p display in the market so no worries..performance is good..pubg plays well..i think camera app could be a little better though..i am using gcam app and the difference is day and night from stock camera app..
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
and extra note- one plus 7 pro will be launching soon..so wait for it's launch and then decide which one you want to buy.
0 Likes
deep1988
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
s10e is wonderful using from last 1 month ,performance is stunning, camera is excellent too,you can go for it.
0 Likes
Siddie26
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Trust me with this. I'm an audiophile and a part time professional photographer. Only these two things are appealing to me and are the basis of my review. performance is not an issue with Snapdragon 855 and 6GB RAM. UI experience is amazing. Display is beautiful. Looks very premium specially the Prism Black color that I have. And now the sad part, music is hopeless. I'm using third party paid Poweramp app to satisfy my ears. camera is hopeless. highly disappointed. Images are highly muddy. No Sharpness. Bokeh is hopelessly bad. I tried all the modes, all the lighting conditions but I'm not satisfied. I'm a Samsung fan but this purchase disappointed me. If you can okay with camera performance then this is 10/10. if not, then this is 7/10. I hope you find it useful. I would suggest to Try LG Devices for overall experience including hardware performance, camera setup and music experience.
0 Likes
Siddie26
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Some of the samples forntour reference. these images look good only when not zoomed in.
0 Likes