Original topic:

S10+ camera quality degraded.

(Topic created on: 03-05-2020 10:52 PM)
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Very sad to say Samsung is also doing malpractice as reducing performance of flagship mobiles after launching new models.

After update quality of camera is very poor which was one of the best camera few months ago but now its performance and quality is equal to cheap mobile.

This is the time to raise voice against Samsung. Let's boycott its new phones till fix problems. Even Iphone also cought red handed to do same. Faith in samsung is now disaster. I have reported errors but no steps takken.
17 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
it is doing it since S8. iPhone caught agreed paid fines. Samsung denied and escaped for that battery degradation.
Manuuk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

My S10+ camera quality degraded after update and its just been 6 months since bought new. Similar thing happened with my previous S7, then I didn't suspect. But this time clearly this happened after software update. When I read about this allover in the Internet there are people who say the same. Shame on Samsung cheating customers like this. I have a been a fan of Samsung phones and would boast about its camera quality with friends using other phones. Cheaters I would never ever buy this brand again

Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check the Picture size in camera settings and set aspect ratio.

2. Turn on/off the Auto Flash.

3. Reset camera settings (Open camera app > Camera settings > reset settings).

4. Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Already did the same and register concern but still not get any reply or solution.
neo747
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same story with my Note 8, even my camera module is new after the service recently. all grainy poor pics in auto mode.
BibinJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same problem with my Note 8. After the latest update the photos look like **bleep**. There are a lot of noises in low light and it looks like it is taken with a 7000 rs phone. If they did not solve this, I will never buy a Samsung again and I will advise my friends and family to do the same. I am also thinking about going to the consumer court about the issue.

Vikaskh1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same thing with my Note 9...earlier it was very good camera but now even M series phones are better than this...Samsung stop doing such cheap things...
prince76
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

This has been the trickery with Samsung ever since Samsung Note 1. I have used 3 Samsung Smartphones, including Note, S7 Edge and S9 Plus. Camera goes for dog after updates starts coming in. I manage to keep my lense protected and keep it squeaky clean. But over time, the photo quality worsens and the low light photos are trash. To prove it myself, I kept a downloaded copy of S7 Edge Stock ROM when it came in market and flashed it back after 2 years, viola, Camera quality was back to being great. The problem is, I have to live with a very old version of Android. Shame on you Samsung. Not buying Samsung phone ever again.

0 Likes
Manuuk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

My S10+ camera quality degraded after update and its just been 6 months since bought new. Similar thing happened with my previous S7, then I didn't suspect. But this time clearly this happened after software update. When I read about this allover in the Internet there are people who say the same. Shame on Samsung. I have a been a fan of Samsung phones and would boast about its camera quality with friends using other phones. Cheaters I would never ever buy this brand again