Original topic:

S10 Power Button Came Out

(Topic created on: 11-24-2019 02:49 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I dont know what material is used to make power button on a flagship device... when i removed my back cover the power button came off from the body... i am using samsung device for last 7 years. I use several hard case for my previous galaxy devices and dont face such issues untill now.. As a Flagship Device its the company responsibility to make sure that the product quality before selling the product.. Iam saying as a fan member of samsung device.. I placed a complaint at service centre and they told me to wait untill the power comes.. I need the warrenty for this issue.. it is the manufacturing problem that iam facing... if the power button don't change with warrenty i will go with legal procedure... or i need to replace with a new device..
36 Comments
Strictlycustom
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

My power button is starting to feel worn. It's not "clicky" like when it was new. Haven't contacted Samsung yet but not happy. 

Galaxy S
even I'm suffering from the same problem. my Bixby button fell off all of a sudden
Saby28
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
even I faced the same issue, what to do?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
please tell me, what was the resolution you got ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
got a free replacement of power button
Galaxy S
samee xD
Samsung_V8JSrrT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

How much time did they took to get this fixed

0 Likes
kabs21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
after replacement will same things happen again? :c please tell me I'm so worried about my note 10 plus .....my power button became lose and volume button come out......
0 Likes
Samsung_zhz88CT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Bro @aru. Can you tell me which location is in Samsung service centre. In my place in Chengalpattu, tamilnadu the service centre guys are telling me to change the display cuz of the broken buttons. And the buttons won't cover in the warranty even though I have one more month in warranty.