Original topic:

Restart issue

(Topic created on: 08-27-2022 05:20 AM)
Alif_nicky
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
For the last few days my s20 fe auto.atically restarts around 10.15PM. Can anyone help me out with this?
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Open the samsung member app and go to the developer option and click on the three dots at the top right. From there go to settings there is an option auto error reports activate it and hopefully this report will be automatically detected there. And maybe your problem will be solved
0 Likes
mahavir8455
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Go to setting -> search ( auto restart at set times) -> turn it off

If you find my respone helpful please click on three dots on my response and accept solution Screenshot_20220811-223929_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
_roll__no__21_
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Auto restart turn it off
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Neelanchal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
S20 FE not charging with 25W charger after latest update with security patch level of 1 August 2022 . Even its charging speed has been reduced euqual to "not charging" with 25W charger while shows suferfast charging written on screen after plugging with 25W charger. Before updating the phone, its used to take very little time in full charging with 25W charger. Although charging with charger of 15W supplied with phone remains same as before update. Kindly do the needful as one of phone's best feature is to support 25W suferfast charging. 
0 Likes