Original topic:

Regarding S24 Ultra Product Issue and Poor Service Support from customer Care.

(Topic created on: 03-14-2024 06:09 PM)
YOGESHSONiii
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My Name Is Yogesh,
I Recently Purchased Samsung S24 Ultra From Samsung Shop Application, I'm Using it from last 1 month and It was working fine, until I found a display issue with It, I Installed the UV glass for few Hours and remove it becz of fingerprint issue. Later I found the diaplay Gap becz of dust gatheried in My Samsung S25 ultra Edeged Corners..

There is Display Gap With Edges in My Samsung S25 Ultra and I Went to Samsung service care regarding this and the behaviour of Person( Name Nikhil) of service centre Bhiwani is very Poor and he directly said my product is out of warranty and isse the service request with out of warranty...and I'm seriously very disappointed with Samsung Care and Product Now ..

I want Samsung to change my Display or Product as it's only 1 month to lauch this phone...
Poor Service by Samsung and Not going to buy Any other products from Samsung in Future definitely.

I'm attaching Pictures for your reference Pleas Find It and Response as soon as possible.
Otherwise I will Launch a complain in consumer court regarding this and harrasment.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh

11 Comments
YOGESHSONiii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I already did it twice and still no response.
0 Likes
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's a big issue.
0 Likes