Original topic:

Recent call log not showing on my s9 plus after the pie update..

(Topic created on: 01-24-2019 06:54 AM)
doc2019
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Recent call log not showing on my s9 plus after the pie update..
Anyone with similar issue? 
Please help.
0 Likes
10 Comments
öNonMonkö
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Touchwood, no issue with my S9.
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I hope samsung solve this issue soon
0 Likes
doc2019
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Are you facing the same issue?
Galaxy S
can you share SS for batter help
0 Likes
Joeykj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My screen shot.. Today morning.. All previous call logs gone.. Happens every day since the Pie update f8baeec4-5c2d-4657-8dee-c91a24fa9796.jpg
0 Likes
Joeykj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I too have the same problem and has tried everything possible with no luck. The call logs remain for a day and the next day morning, everything is cleaned up with no history of the past.
0 Likes
Joeykj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My screen shot.. Today morning.. All previous call logs gone.. Happens every day since the Pie update 0d716354-7c42-4e85-9999-5aa802b1ce48.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Go to setting, app tap on 3 dots and find system apps then call app, phone app select them clear all data this may help you
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing issue in the device after the update. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Send feedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes