Original topic:

Reason for delay in Bixby

(Topic created on: 08-23-2017 10:22 PM)
subodhsg
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
The Bixby launch in India is delayed due to data privacy notice sent by Govt. of India to all smartphone makers including Samsung.
sahilRana
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
apple company is the best No. 1 in the world.
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
F**k off.
0 Likes
Dkr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
so when is bixby voice released ?
0 Likes
Amandeep
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Even spay not launched on gear s3 and getting same reply coming soon from the last 6 months.is it also fault of goverment
0 Likes
ashuseemi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thx yaar
0 Likes
preetam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I dont know why samsung is delaying everything in India
new phone launch delayed than other countries
pre book offerings cheaper than other country
gear vr with controller dont know where it is

India is the biggest market for smart phone still this things are happening
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung make all of us fools by releasing dummy update. if u want u can check3f36bc8b-f511-448a-b78a-313e464825ee.jpg
16d2b09a-71ad-488f-9b9a-91875933e6b3.jpg
0 Likes
Harry1987
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
samsung will submit the reprot to Indian gov by 28 aug.. gov will submit to supreme court 28 sep7.. supreme court will clear his decision by 10 th oct.. thts how it works?? before selling any phone to customer why indian govt didnt follw the procedure to check and take all the security measures?? what if supreme court didnt allw bixby launch in india ?? is samsung take the phones back and refund to the customer?? stop purchasing S8 and note 8 untill bixby issue gets resolved..
Sreejith
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Dont drag our government into this. Everybody knows that the notice was issued just few days ago and the bixby voice was and is still being delayed since more than 3 months. Come on guys, we are not fools, Simply blaming the government just to cover up one's fault.
0 Likes
Harry1987
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i am nt blaming govt on this even m happy they have taken such strong step but i want to put this here because every single app access our personal data .. r they safe enough??
0 Likes