Original topic:

Picture-in-Picture Mode Issue

(Topic created on: 11-17-2023 08:09 PM)
Mello_official
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Subject: Feedback on One UI 6.0 - Picture-in-Picture Mode Issue

Dear Samsung Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I would like to commend the impressive features introduced in the latest One UI 6.0 update. However, I am writing to bring to your attention a notable issue that affects my overall user experience. The concern pertains to the Picture-in-Picture mode for videos. In previous versions, users had the capability to reduce the size of the Picture-in-Picture mode to a smaller dimension, resembling the size of two app icons. Unfortunately, this feature appears to be restricted in the latest update. The inability to decrease the size of the Picture-in-Picture mode presents a significant challenge, as it obstructs around 40% of the screen. This has a considerable impact on my ability to use the device effectively. I kindly request your consideration in addressing and resolving this matter in future updates to enhance the usability of the device. Thank you for your attention to this concern. I appreciate your ongoing commitment to improving the user experience.
1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments.

Kindly report the problems with a log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes