Original topic:

One Ui 6.0 Default font issue

(Topic created on: 11-04-2023 01:13 AM)
nabilnassar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Ok, so finally the update is here and let's face it. It really seems like Samsung rushed things. You can see the terrible integration of the default font has gone unnoticed by the dev team and the beta testers. The default font is not integrated system wide. Even in samsung apps its still using the one ui 5.1 default font and not the new one. It is hampering the overall experience of the new UI. I love the new font. But this lack of integration is ruining the experience. Samsung please fix this in the November Update. Thank you
7 Comments
PrivateWolf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Stable is the new Beta
shiva255
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Lol 🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What is your device
& in which app you are saying

In A34 latest beta it is integrated in most apps i used till now
0 Likes
nabilnassar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung S23. And its not the Beta version. Im talking about the Stable One Ui 6.0 version for the S23 series.
0 Likes
shiva255
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes exactly in the stable build top new font the homescreen folder fonts is not new font please Samsung fix this
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. kindly share the log file. Without a log file we cannot analyze this issue, Also share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ProLuxe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Experienced same with my S22+ after one ui 6.0 update
0 Likes