Original topic:

One UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 06:11 PM)
Monil_Shah
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My most of the applications are facing the same issue of crashing. I did all the steps of clearing and force stopping the applications, even tried reinstalling them but nothing works out. It is my and many users humble request to please rollout an update which fixes this issues.
9 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro android12 is not in many devices ..
So app developers didn't optimise their apps for android12 properly yet so apps are crashing ..
Sent error report to those app developers and also samsung to fix this ..
Monil_Shah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro I'm an Indian using S21+, as per my knowledge the update already rolled up in many other countries earlier and because of that the applications have already been optimised regarding that but this problem is being created by Samsung itself... because I'm also getting crashes in applications which are developed by Samsung.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah iam also an Indian bro 👏👏🤝🤝
Even system apps are crashing🤔
Sent error report to both app developers and SAMSUNG bro..
Both of them has to work on it ..
Monil_Shah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, i have sent the log files to both of them and also I'm in beta program in some of the most popular apps that i have written the personal reviews to developers..but i don't think that there will a quick solution to this.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Good bro

Right
It will take some times to fix
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Each and every day I'm being convinced from all the post about android 12 that imma not gonna update till March I think. 😂
Most are saying apps are crashing even the Sammy apps.🤥
Monil_Shah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes brother always check the reviews and go for it..as of now Samsung is 1 month earlier in the race of rolling updates.
Monil_Shah
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
But as much i know,
Samsung released the update but haven't work on it properly.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes