Do you need a notification light / LED for your S10 or Galaxy phone?
aodNotify will use Samsung's Always On Display (AOD) as a notification light / LED!
The app will automatically activate the Always On Display (AOD) when you receive notifications and disable it when notifications are cleared. So when you see the AOD you know you have new notifications. That's the most simplistic way to get notified.
To make notifications more visible an appealing you can finally enjoy a notification light on your S10 or Galaxy phone! For this aodNotify creates an animated edge lighting effect around the screen, camera cutout or notch!
As the app uses Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps that keep your phone awake!
Furthermore, you can automatically activate the Always On Display while charging your phone so you can see the charging state.
• Notification light / LED for S10
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) on notifications
• Edge lighting effect for incoming notifications
• Disable Always On Display when notifications are cleared
• Select apps which can turn on Always On Display
• Activate Always On Display while charging
• Minimal battery consumption
• S7 / S8 / S9 / S10
• Note 8 / Note 9
• A6 / A7 / A8 / A9
• A30 / A50 / A70 / A80
• C5 / C7 / C8 / C9