Original topic:

Notification Bar Pull down: needs customization

(Topic created on: 11-17-2017 11:30 PM)
Rag1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
In ../s7/s8/s8/note8/... smart phones, every look and corners are customizable like
1. edge screen lighting with different glow effects
2. keyboard customizatin(found in oreo)
3. always on display clockswith variations
4. setting folders with different color combinations
so on... seems extremely good and neat

Now coming directly to my point, what customization options have u provided for Notification pull down/up bar apart from button order and button grid?

I see this way, give more option like below,

1. Add background blur effect(add many different effects) when u pull down the notification bar/panel, let the user choose his own effects.
Ex: see attachment, when i pull up edge handle i get the task edge with its background being blur

2. Add different animation effects when the notification panel slides down/up, let the user choose his own effects.

I can go on like this with more points, will leave it to ur team to complete the rest.

I have many more points like this, will keep u posted only if u promise us that u will implement it and get us the new updates ontime. c1c75c39-5f42-4662-bb74-7e0cfc879e39.jpg
9e0dfdd4-40c9-4cb5-b50f-3b7f488da90d.jpg
afd10047-a80f-4fe9-a4e2-cb3adc1a079f.gif
4 Comments
esper
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the notification style of v30 looks damn good and aod also please give this in oreo
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Rag1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you Admin
0 Likes
MohitJain2009
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
New Grid option in Notification Bar like 5*5
0 Likes