Original topic:

Not having vibrant colour in s24 ultra as compared to s23 in pics

(Topic created on: a month ago)
singhmoney
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Recently bought s24 ultra last month, today I went on trekking, my freind has s23. I noticed that s 23 has very clear and bright colour as compared to s24ultra even when both pics clicked at same time having both mobile phones aside having same camera settings. 
Has anyone noticed same or felt same. 
And if anyone know solution to this please help me out
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Is are you using your device with a screen protector like a thin membrane or something? or I think maybe it's because of the anti-reflection coating in display🤔.
0 Likes
singhmoney
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My friend having s23 is using same screen protector
Galaxy S
Oh dear...
0 Likes
Drew001
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Go to the settings, and increase the vividness of the display. If you don't know how to do that follow this :
Setting > Display > Screen mode > Advanced settings > and turn up the vividness slider to max.
0 Likes
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
S24 picture quality is natural while S23 ultra s picture quality is slightly better.
S23 camera is good.
0 Likes
Kuldexindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It looks different because of antiglare screen in S24 ultra. In reality the picture taken by S24 ultra is more better. You can compare both pictures from computer.
0 Likes
singhmoney
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Its not an issue i have transferred same pic in s23 as well same difference in picture quality
0 Likes
singhmoney
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is there anyone from Samsung developer team who can tell why i am facing such a pathetic experience even after paying such a high price.
Basically picture quality is similar to my previous redmi note 12 pro.
So whats the point of paying such a high price tag when u can't deliver flagship quality
0 Likes