Original topic:

Not able to access edge control center after paying

(Topic created on: 05-17-2023 08:33 AM)
rahul28032002
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Respected concerned authority ,
I am samsung user, currently using Samsung galaxy S20 FE smart phone undoubtedly which is superb smart phone till now I used. The edge pannnel feature I loved the most in mu present phone. It's very distressing to see when we pay a single penny for some thing and we don't get that service or product delivered.

For enjoying, one more feature that is control panel feature. I today paid a price of rs 146 through paytam but I didn't got the feature and my money has been debited from my account. In concern regarding this I request you to kindly eighter unlock that feature for me as I had paid the price or refund my sum of 146 rs back to my account. I have sent a same mail on edge.pro.team@gmail.com . I hope you will consider my request and provide me required support for the technical glitch faced by me. 

Your sincerely 
Rahul Aaryan 
0 Likes
1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes