Original topic:

No 90fps option in pubg s21ultra

(Topic created on: 08-27-2021 06:28 PM)
Mailohang
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
There is no 90fps option in smooth graphics and even no extreme in balanced , HD and HDr.  Its been  7 months and still there is no option .
And also ultra HD is locked . Someone pls help
16 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
That's not due to samsung.

Its just that PUBG developers don't want to develop it for Exynos, all exynos flagship since 2018 has only upto HDR, if Im not wrong.
0 Likes
Mailohang
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So that means I have to use gfx?
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Probably.

If you needed highest setting, you should have gone for a Snapdragon samsung model
OR
An iPhone for the best efficiency and effectiveness (since every single thing from software to hardware is under their own control)
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah
I think bro
The game developers and the chipset makers both have to work to enable 90fps ..
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
The chipset makers have done their job, that's the reason PUBG is running, but upto HDR is a limit from the developers of PUBG itself.
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Mailohang
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks I contacted there and they told samsung can't do any thing only the devs can change it
0 Likes