Original topic:

Network Getting Issue on S20fe 5g After new updation recently

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 07:01 PM)
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I am facing a great issue on the network side on my recently bought s20fe 5g after the new up-dation version G781BXXU4FVI4 on 7th noon. Till that time there was no issue other than the battery draining too fast however that could manage quietly but about the networking side, I can't as I have to depend on phone mobile data throughout from morning from bed till late at the night. As I am using multiple devices this same data is coming from my s20fe to lap and another phone. When I check the network service provider side there is no issue with my connection ie, Airtel as it works well on my previous phone in this same location. But I wonder before this up-dation it works very smoothly but after up-dation only its ruins.I hope these issues both battery drainage as well as network problem will be solved immediately as soon as possible in the upcoming any further up-dation .

0 Likes
20 Comments
aryan3101
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No I don't any of the problem with my phone. You can ask other people to check the issue.
0 Likes
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Well brother need to clarify first whether it is range issue of network on our locality or not anyway we will see thanks for reply brother
0 Likes
S23Wala
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
See thisScreenshot_20221010-110712_Samsung Members_1000011751_1665380238.jpg
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you surf internet on wifi then their's no issue but on mobile data, this device has weakest carrier aggregation...
Rarely shows LTE+ or 4G+
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm also on the latest software FVI4 but not facing any network problems...
Yes i do agree that carrier aggregation is weak on this device but call quality is top notch...
I do take a lot of long session calls but call never gets disconnected... 🙂
0 Likes
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S @sayan 15 brother calling all no problem only for mobile data the issue is facing
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Even that's what I'm also saying...
Carrier Aggregation is on the weakest side on this device🥲
0 Likes
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh well brother how to solve up this any suggestion
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Only Samsung can fix this...
On Android 11 One UI 3, this phone was a gem. Camera was the biggest strengths of this device, Although many people said that Samsung has also degraded the camera after One UI 4 Android 12, but i didn't feel much difference coz still now also camera performs like a flagship...
Also that time their was no network issues like now. Carrier Aggregation was fully stable. You won't believe that 24x7 day & night my S20 FE 5G always remained on LTE+ & i was able to watch 4K 60fps videos on YouTube without any buffering but now, After the Android 12, One UI 4 update, carrier aggregation has totally gone for a toss. Phone rarely shows LTE+ for 1 mins & then disappears. Now phone struggles to play videos on even 480p on YouTube, so you can guess how Android 12 totally ruined the network connectivity on this device...🥲