Original topic:

Navigation Swipe gesture is not working properly

(Topic created on: 12-17-2020 11:27 PM)
sunil610
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After getting official Update of ONE UI 3.0 on my Galaxy S20+, i'm facing problem with Navigation Swipe gesture after exiting wireless Dex mode, back gesture is not working at all, to get back to normal made, i should disable swipe gesture & again enable to get normal function of swipe gestures... 
4 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
once go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings and then check
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nazar78
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

When UI 3.0 was in beta, lots of users complaining about the navigation swipe gesture issue. It was fixed in UI 3.0 non-beta.

But the latest 3.1 completely broke it again do you guys realize it? It's been many weeks now still no fix. Come on Samsung these are flagship devices such a shame.

Computron
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I just got the OneUI 3.1 update on my GN20U5G and swipe gestures on with side of the screen for going back do not work while wireless Dex is active. please fix!