Original topic:

McAfee Anitivirus

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 11:03 PM)
TalkingDynamo
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Is it good to have subscription of McAfee antivirus for Samsung premium device phone?
Or its goot to depend upon System Scan for the threads which is in Setting.

And McAfee vs Bitdefender antivirus which is good? Or any other suggestions.!
9 Comments
Galaxy S
Till now, I am relying on Samsung device care security scan and playstore paly protect and i am completely satisfied and no need of further anti-virus..

Make sure you are not using unnecessary 3rd party apps and clicking on unknown links..
Babú
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
No..
I am not use 3rd party application.

You telling me,
McAfee antivirus is secured of our device.?
0 Likes
GKP77
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung Device Care security is itself powered by McAfee, and i guess it is enough for a mobile device.
Galaxy S
No need of anti virus on and device just use authentic website and don't go on ant bad website..
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If you don't install shady apps then no need!
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
No need of any third party security apps in Samsung devices. If we know wat we are using then it's not needed to install any anti-virus in any mobile.
Arvindmohan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bitdefender is the better choice. The Mcafee version embedded in Samsung devices is not the full version. Mcafee doesn't indicate illegal websites whereas, Bitdefender, so far block & indicate illegal website. It also block unwanted and unwarranted ad popups, which without your knowledge takes you to such illegal websites. In my personal opinion in today's time one much install an authenticated antivirus, inbuilt antivirus application are not sufficient and if that be so & Mcafee is inbuilt, why Samsung members are offered, Mcafee application @ Rs.499/- as advertised in the Samsung Members application.
TalkingDynamo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
So buying McAfee premium or Bitdefender.
0 Likes
Arvindmohan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
To me Bitdefender
0 Likes