Original topic:

Latest S9+ Android update - HORRIBLE

(Topic created on: 01-25-2019 12:56 PM)
AbulJooJ
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I have updated my S9+ software today and that is my first regret for 2019!!! Everything has changed and most importantly the interface and user-experience. My phone looks and feels different. The notification panel looks different, Icons look and feel different, the colors, setting's look and feel, EVERYTHING for god sake! My phone is no longer my phone that I really hate it now!

Samsung should allow the option of downgrading software changes or allow the UX and interface's look remain the same regardless of any updates or fixes etc... WHY DO YOU NEED TO FORCE A NEW INTERFACE TO YOUR USERS??? Keep that as an option and dont mess up people's life. Android 9 is bad for me and I am really facing a terrible UX. 

I have already communicated to the support team using live chat, a person by the name George said that he will pass this feedback to the concered department and all what I can do now is WAIT for any new updates to come up!. 

73769634-13b7-4e2b-b39c-73306f19a39b.jpg

39ceaeed-0fc1-4116-97f3-e3ffcfc93ef3.jpg

4 Comments
Ashklix
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
true that...some options r smarter for e.g the screen rotation option has been given on every app...but then it will take sometime to get used to it...there are 2 things i do not like in samsung which is a duplicated media file of a pic or video or doc or voice note or anything recvd from anyone and then forwarded to any one is placed in the inbox and is duplicated in outbox/sent folder. secondly why dont we have an option where we could choose to not see the contacts pic in the messages folder or anything in the entire interface which deals with contacts pic or profile....i just dont want that contact icon on the left of the messages folder...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung UAE just don't care.9d81f338-673e-480a-96a8-4f5b78c4c62b.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung Germany released January 2019 security patch and bug fixes for S9/S9 series 2 weeks ago but Samsung UAE is still idle!f0357162-e21f-43bd-9824-a7f2a249d8bb.jpg
Mirzakay
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
This is the worst Android update from samsung all the icons are changed which looks horible it seems some amature sitting in his home design this update and samsung agreed to update worst decision crom samsung