Original topic:

Just a few things I'm annoyed about

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 06:05 PM)
itsnadia
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I got the Samsung S21+ 

Just a few things I'm annoyed about...perhaps one of you have a solution to any of these? 

1. Android 11 doesn't support mic sharing. As a mobile gaming streamer I need to be able to communicate with my team & followers at the same time. 

2. When recording, audio background noise is being detected. I believe this is because the phone records audio through it's device mic instead of only from my headset. 

3. The connected USB-C device is not supported. Got a USB-C adapter so I can plug in headset & charging cable but keep getting an error message that the USB-C device isn't supported.
7 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
For your queries
1. I think mobile gaming streaming won't work on mobile phones as the microphone can only be used by one application at a time. Running a streaming software & gaming might not work unless you use a separate device for streaming your sessions. You can use the screen recorder together with mic but that won't work for you. Or you can try it out in Samsung Dex mode and see how it goes

2. Audio recording pics up everything and even if you use a Bluetooth headset/mic it will do the same. There isn't any noise cancelling software that's active when you record. Video conferencing apps might have it but not voice recording. You can set the voice recorder for Samsung to use the Bluetooth mic when available.

3. Your USB-C adapter might not be working so you need a new one.
0 Likes
98thCentile
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

My headphones just purchased say USB device not recognised 

Ant solution?

0 Likes
LaviniaC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you trod using the Samsung diagnostic tool to check the USB-C
0 Likes
itsnadia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yea
0 Likes
LaviniaC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay 👌
0 Likes
itsnadia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Point 3 has been solved. Managed to get an adapter that works.
0 Likes
LaviniaC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
👍
0 Likes