Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S21 ultra no headphone jack challenge

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 06:58 AM)
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
So yeah since the s20 we said farewall to the memory jack. I realised  with my s21 ultra ,none of the aftermarket,or other brands usb c to headphone jack works on the s21, pops up a message, saying the usb device is not supported. So we need to buy the original samsung one, just so you guys know,without wasting your money.
7 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂
Gaopalelwe
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
That's bad
lalaina
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
😊
0 Likes
Batdude
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Sounds like Apple iPhone. If this is the case I will not be buying any further Samsung products if you are restricted to the accessories you can buy to go with it

98thCentile
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

So angry

0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
True,not even the smart tag plus is available yet, and it is actually better than the apple air tags as it uses augmented reality and has a physical button,the people from samsung does not even know there is a plus version of the tags,and it's already up for sale in the uk. The samsung store is limited, you can only get accessories that is on the new phones by some degree,the rest has a where to buy option and gives you a map to a shop in the cape only,go look the istore,it's organized and up to date and has phone cases for all models of iphones. Even though it's by another brand. Samsung has samsung branded cases,but can not even offer it for all models,and they are very expensive. Very poor even apple in south africa can give you a premium experience in their store and online,samsung can't
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I was lucky to get a good deal,my s21 ultra with buds pro and the smart tag and R1000 voucher, but that's where it stops. R2000 FOR A CASE and stylus pen. I love samsung and it fits perfectly in my work environment, but their store is pathetic compared to apple