Original topic:

Its really unfortunate not getting any support and such unprofessionalisim Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-24-2018 07:05 PM)
MKM4779
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Manoj Mishra
3:25 PM (20 minutes ago)
to support.india, hc.hong, rajiv.gupta, in.samsungmall, Officeofthepre., aloknath.de, Customer
Worst part no one responded

I have lodge my grievance has been registered successfully in Public Grievances Portal at Central Govenrment
Registration No. : DOCAF/E/2018/00888.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 5:46 PM, Manoj Mishra wrote:
Pls do not send me auto mail. One of your CE desk lady called me on last Saturday and she supposed to called me today for resolution TAT. But no call and whole day over now. I think you all are playing with customer patience and sentiment.

Let consumer court decide in this case. I will show all these mail communication and other evidence and also no response from your end.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 5:32 PM, Support India wrote:
Dear Mr. Mishra,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for sharing your email with Samsung and providing us the opportunity to assist you.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is with reference to your email regarding service for your Samsung device.

In response to your email, we have checked your job sheet status through 4258884604. We would like to inform you that we have done follow up with the service center. They informed us that they have forwarded your case to the technical team and they will coordinate with you regarding the same. So we request you to kindly wait for their response.

Further, if any issue persists kindly approach us via same channel.

You are our valuable customer and we appreciate your kind patience in this regard. Samsung looks forward for continuous association with you in future.

The Reference number of your email is 8420471027.

For any further assistance you may contact our Customer Care Support Team (24*7) on numbers 1800-40-SAMSUNG (7267864).

Warm Regards,

Charita

Samsung Customer Care Team

--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : Manoj Mishra

Date : 2018-04-23 10:22 (GMT+5:30)

Title : Re: Re: Re: Tedious Process for part replacement !! Horrible

Due to your poor service I have filed compliant at consumer forum against docket number: 699987.

Now I need refund of invoice value

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 11:05 AM, Manoj Mishra wrote:
Hi Thanks for your mail.

After lots of communication finally service center reject my case closed from their end.

1. Bill date and SIM activatio
5 Comments
MKM4779
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
WORST SERVICE SUPPORT SAMSUNG MOBILE
0 Likes
aliwaqasahmed
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
correct, worst service any mobile can provide, they dont even release software updates also every other day I face some trouble, it lags, screen freezes, network issues, etc. etc.
0 Likes
aliwaqasahmed
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Kick out samsung from India they are just making fool
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while device service. As checked the details we found that the case is already running with the management team and they will contact you and update the information regarding the device service.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
dumbest and laziest developer team with poor n pathetic customer service support..... fuck shamesung
0 Likes