Original topic:

Issues on Networking and Sim Detecting along with True 5g of Jio

(Topic created on: 12-28-2022 05:39 PM)
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I am facing too difficult in the side of Networking as well as Calling along with sim detection issue on my device. Moreover, I am facing another one broad issue that have been with the provider actually i.e., True 5g Jio Issue as there are rumors wondering here and there that they not yet updated s20 fe 5g supporting systems towards true 5g but still I have got compactible detection on Airtel Detection.

I hope I need this issue to be solved off immediately as soon as i am getting irritation upon getting the lower network data speed on both sims also sometimes the sim identification breaks and doesn't activate any sim at all after the updating towards 13.

Yours Faithfully

Dion Johnson

photo_2022-12-28_17-27-48.jpgphoto_2022-12-28_17-27-55.jpg

4 Comments
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Even the December 2022 update released is without 5G support. 

I have registered a complaint for 5G update not provided and hence 5G not working at National Consumer Dispute Resolution via Twitter

https://twitter.com/aajitsaria/status/1607396045608357891?s=20&t=GeXd2DbOdxldPVYU6baTEw

Please open the above link and like and retweet.

0 Likes
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
oh well that will be great sure I will do that also thanks
0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Just put jio sim on other 5g device than u will get welcome offer than put jio sim back in FE 5g it work
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes