Original topic:

Is it worth upgrading from S10 plus to S21 (entry level, not Ultra or plus)

(Topic created on: 10-19-2021 08:01 PM)
GirishAneNenu
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys,

As my S10 plus is still a great device with great camera for photos and best display. Is it worth upgrading to S21 by paying 35k extra on exchange with s10 plus?

I see S21 is plastic, 1080P panel, no audio jack, heart sensor, low res display, low battery capacity. What are the advantages if i wanted to upgrade? Cz there is some offer gng on in samsung Shop. 
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you are from India, you didn't get snapdragon. Exynos 2100 is a capable processor and I don't feel any of above mentioned problem except heating. Samsung is trying very hard to solve the heating problem.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Glitches in UI, its there.

Camera will heat up, just do a prolonged video and photography.

Its a capable processor, but only as capable as A13 bionic. So the price should be 50-55k. Not as much as A14 or A15.
I mean, one can get an equally capable processor device for half the price of Ultra which just throws numbers at users.

Yeah, trying hard, but it can't be solved beyond a certain limit, because that's how they have built it, not upto the quality.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Eveet phone have its own pros and cons. If you don't want use Samsung phone you can change your device. I have no issues with my phone and I am happy with my phone.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
As if I was planning to buy it 🤦
Im stating the facts.

That phone isn't worthy enough to get a higher price than iphone 11 pro max. Because its only that much capable.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Its your opinion bro but in reality this phone is much better than iPhone 11 pro.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah, probably for the camera, display refresh rate and stuff.

Since you are paying most of your money for the processor, IPhone takes the cup. Processor, a field where samsung and all other androids are so pathetic.

Reference:
https://i.ibb.co/nzZYbcS/Samsung-VS-Apple.png
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Iphone are also pathetic in some fields. It depends upon personal preference. Some like ios same like Android.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Android should be cheaper, since processor is the main stuff you pay for (majority), you are literally paying nearly the same amount as A15 Bionic for the Exynos 2100.
Not worth the money.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Again its your opinion. If you are satisfied with IOS you are free to buy iphone. No argument but companies are not run with individual's ifs and buts. No phone is perfect and iphone its own flows. So its personnel choice.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I dont understand how a fact becomes an opinion.
Choosing a phone is an opinion.

The overpriced thing is a fact. Not any opinion.
0 Likes