Highlighted
Active Level 5
After 2.5 update,
Is S9 plus screen tint and discoloration issues resolved or not?
Please share your feedback.
For me not resolved, iam facing green tint issue still.
9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 3
by any chance are you using any different charger or fast charging charger?
Highlighted
no...
Highlighted
Active Level 5
if an update can fix Screen Greenish tint discoloration so why samsung Fix the device for free by replacing new Display So don't hope that device will fix the issue with update if your phone is without crack then contact me I'll tell you the process to get free of cost fix like me my S9+ also same problem but Samsung Fix this issue for free..7984458728 whatsapp me
Highlighted
ok...thanks
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
I am facing the same issue, it resolves once I lock the phone and go to the always on display. is this an hardware issue or software issue
Highlighted
hi can u please explain in detailed.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Hi everyone my S9 brought a year back ha started to show screen resolution issues. the color changes to green and there are horizontal lines appearing. the screen flickers and again it comes back to normal. I am absolutely frustrated with this. what is samsung doing about it
Highlighted
Active Level 1
the screen replacement is 12k +service tax .... why are going go pay for this
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support