Did you mean: 

Original topic:

In need of Non pta s23plus calling solution

(Topic created on: 06-23-2024 06:39 AM)
shery088
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus that is not Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) approved. As a result, I am unable to use SIM cards with this device due to unpaid taxes. I would like to know if it is possible to receive calls on my S23 Plus by connecting it to my second mobile phone, which is PTA-approved, via Bluetooth or through the use of an application.
0 Likes
10 Comments
sajidwrites58
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Just 1 solution go for cpid approved charges almost 20k to 35k I think
shery088
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Could that potentially invalidate the warranty of the mobile device?
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Cpid will cost you around 40k to 50k, and the warranty will be gone. Your phone will work perfectly, but you will receive updates randomly (not every month). Better option would be to use a small cheap phone with 4g capability and also use its hotspot.
sajidwrites58
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Every Month Update aati Hai cpid approved mein check out my posts
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
For 8000 to 20000 a gadget named IKOS (model K1 to K6 with different prices) is available in market. Working perfectly with my friend. It has two Sims and size of about a small power bank. Work on IPhone and Android both. The device is pta approved and you can use any non approved phone with it
sajidwrites58
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No bro just iPhone pr work krti hain ikos devices
0 Likes
shery088
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Are you sure, bro? I was gonna buy it.
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It cost you from 25 to 28K working fine on IPhone and android both with 2 sims even if the phone is single sim.1719302105655_1719302105647_0.jpg
0 Likes
sajidwrites58
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro ikos just iPhone ky leyay use kr saqtay hain bs
0 Likes