Original topic:

Help

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 11:52 PM)
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Lemme get straight to the point.

I was watching a cricket match on my S21+ and somehow it slipped outta my hands and now the frame has a little scuff on it. Even though the scuff isn't visible to the unnoticing eye, I still feel my week-old device should be without any physical marks. Is there any way I can cover it up or erase it? I own the Phantom Violet so the Rose Gold frame might not get along with some of the polishing clothes or gels which are usually made for silver colour.
4 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I understand how bad it feels, like I got a scratch on the dial of my 6K Titan watch in gold and I was mad about it all day. But sorry to say, you can't do anything about it. Best you can do is change the frame. I did the same with my watch, changed the dial.
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Let the time heal your pain.
That's all i can say to you.
And yes i can feel your pain 😔
0 Likes
Karan_Chopra
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Use a phone cover and scuff will get hidden and it will protect ur phone in case it drops again.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes