(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 11:43 PM)
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My list contains 3 flagships. Help me choose one
1. Samsung galaxy S10
2. Samsung galaxy S10+
3. Samsung galaxy S10 lite (Though not a flagship, the specs made me include it)

These are at different budgets. But i really wanna know which is worth choosing.
Do share ur views, reviews and pros & cons about each phone. Do cover in a detailed manner.
Please also mention why do u recommend the device...

Do note: Feedback from persons using the above mentioned mobiles is most welcomed
And how is the device working now after recent updates...  DO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS
Also i request the suggestions of experts and ambassadors.
Thankyou in advance

33 Comments
rft
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
S10+
0 Likes
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
reasons please!
0 Likes
rft
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
S10+ best because iam using last 1?15months still super performance and good cam and good gameing performance if watch movies in ultrasound + ultra HD videos excellent viewing modes
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thankyou bro
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
s10 lite cause it has SD
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
anymore of ur personal views..? which device r u using now? please share
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm using the note 10 lite..cause I got it for 31k..for this price its the best..in terms of camera I would choose note 10 lite and if you are a s-pen lover then go for it...but in terms of performance it's the s10 lite
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thankyou bro...
0 Likes
hd77
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S10 and S10+ are premium flagship phones which comes with water resistance.

Further, both phones rear camera are awesome, speed wise it is good and altogether both the phones are best as they have good battery life with fast charging feature as well.

S10 comes with only 1 front camera and S10+ comes with dual front camera.

S10 is perfect pocket size device with all the features available. S10+ screen and battery is bigger compared to S10.

While S10 Lite is lite version of this phones which is not water resistant phone and is more like A series phone. S10 Lite supports super fast charging compared to the other S10 devices it charges faster.

However, if you compare camera of S10 Lite with S10 or S10+, there is no class of S10 Lite compared to both these flagship models. If you have low budget you cam go for S10 Lite or you may go for S10 or S10+.
0 Likes