Original topic:

Heavy rattling noice in my Galaxy s24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Pradeep1428
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am using samsung galaxy s24 ultra phone for the past 1 month, Today when i was in the meeting room of my office i could hear rattling noise in my camera moving it back and forth!
I understand that OIS camera module makes movement inside when the camera application is off. 
Even picking the phone from table moving from one place to other gently is making the rattling sound which very audible. That is so concerning! 

Even shifting from 3x to 5x there is noise in shifting!

I tried switching on the camera and shook the phone in 5x mode rattling was less but again in few seconds module is loose in 5x also its rattling.

This is just 1 month old and i have not dropped or did anything ,cuz of this price i am handling my phone like a gem.

This rattling noice has brought me sleepless night!

I visited the service centre and checked phone in demo its rattling is less than mine! Service center guys are saying the demo phone is only lying in store ,i am using my phone so rattling noice is high!

I umderstand OIS module has rattling noice but picking the mobile from table and moving the phone is also rattling which is a fault!

Please suggest some solution!

5 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pradeep1428
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have been using samsung devices from s20 series and am really good fan on samsung ,thats y i opted samsung instead of the competitor! But this issue has really challenged my peace of mind! Hope to recieve a call soon
0 Likes
newtester82
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Pradeep1428
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What's this?
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Spam