Original topic:

Heating issue in s21 Fe

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 11:07 PM)
developerAamir
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
M experiencing frequent heating issue in my Samsung s21 Fe with the Normal usage like even watching videos on yt phone gets heated up..and this is resulting in fast draining of battery...
Any Help will be much appreciated.
76 Comments
Galaxy S
Uninstall some Applications which you aren't using .

We have to always close all not use applications, because they will keep on in the background and still use processor and RAM resources

Please do not use our phone while charging for safety reasons

Do not use our phone at direct sunlight location for reduce temperature problems

Make sure we are at good signal coverage location, otherwise our phone will keep searching the signal and our phone become hotter

Very bright Screen brightness will create more temperature issues

Check the latest Android firmware version software upgrade

Check with original charger and usb cable

*Contact Customer care if it happens again
Members_iGOFwsd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have tried every step you mentioned but it has zero effect on the progress and heating levels. I think it's a manufacturing defect. I have seen an S 20 1FE series only because I have such two phones in my family and the battery drains like anything from the day one even if I had only one application installed. I go to college every day for 6 to 7 hours and I take my phone at hundred percent charging but at the end I have to switch on the power saving mode and even after not using the phone during my college hours for more than 10 to 20 minutes and the battery problem is a huge issue with this model. Previously I had S8 series and I never had such issues with that phone which I am experiencing with this one. I want something to resolve this issue ASAP.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Perform a factory reset. It'll solve
Pravanith
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm facing heating issue in my s21fe that results in rapid draining of battery.
2. The front camera pictures are not so clear, I.e, the camera unable to focus everyone instead it is focusing only one person who takes selfie.
Please help me to solve this issue.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-prevent-the-overheating-of-your-galaxy-devi...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

s21feuser9
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not useful
Please try to rectify even in a update Please
Devices are getting to hot even while watching videos
0 Likes
Samsung_5uOajbz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

i have tried everything very few apps installed downgrade hz good charging everyhthing.. but sill phone burn my hand when i use.. from day one i bought brand new .. same issue and battery drain like water fall.. this phone is the worst phone i have ever brought.. no solution except i just wait for and Os update  may solve this problem.. idont know but from my side this phone rating is 1/10

shivamsingh7972
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have facing heating issue in my samsung s21 fe
Narayan25
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have purchased s21FE mobile 2 day back. Since start of use I have facing mobile heating issue. Screen and body getting heat-up