Original topic:

HEATING S21 FE 5G SNAPDRAGON 888

(Topic created on: 03-07-2024 10:48 PM)
nithin_2001
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi community,
 I bought S21 Fe5g snapdragon 888 version in last month . During 1 month mobile get heating when i using or not using . How to prevent from heating issue and battery drain also . So kindly suggest solution for me . Thank you all

12 Comments
venugopalq8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung service center at Kerala is so bad as per my experience.
Edw_n
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ys very true
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Snapdragon 888 features phones facing the some heating and throttling issues(Most of the Mobile) due to chip manufacturing.
Galaxy S
Snapdragon 888 features phones facing the some heating and throttling issues(Most of the Mobile) due to chip manufacturing.
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You Are Welcome To Samsung Member And Samsung Community.
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please Complain To Samsung Support.
To Complain To Samsung Support Follow The Steps:-
Open Samsung Member→Click on Support Present Below→Click on Report→Type Your Report And Click on Send.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. Meanwhile turn off location when necessary open than close, stop all background apps also remove unused apps also put unused apps deep sleep or sleep mode,stop adaptive brightness, use 60 Hz.refresh rate of display, use dark mode. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
nithin_2001
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you bro
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome brother.