Original topic:

Greenline Issue Resolved. Display replaced

(Topic created on: a week ago)
Insha123
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Guys, wanted to update you all. I too faced the greenline issue on my Samsung S22+. I got my Screen display replaced free of cost. I only had to pay for the labour and service charge and some other charges. Starting from the day I reached out to Sumsung India teams X handle. A representative from the Customer support team reached out to me and had been in constant touch with me via phone calls. And After few visit to the service centre I got my phone display replaced today. 
There are various factors which would be considered before you can get your display replaced free of cost. Like it shouldn't have any physical damage or scratches or any water damage etc etc. The service center would would perform some intense diagnostic and would send the report to the head office technician and after that based on that report they would give you a solution to the problem. Also the service center technician told me that they have freshly install the software and have updated the patch files and removed any error files which may have caused the issue, and said this problem won't happen again. Nice thing to add and build trust. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
11 Comments
bold
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Congratulation brother
Insha123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you.. :)
Rothi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Congratulations
Insha123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Nomad5
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Very happy that you got it replaced for free.
There are many who still suffers with the same problem and guidance from you will be appreciated from all of the community.
Insha123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, For sure
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Congratulations 🎊
0 Likes
baludamerla
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
When did you buy your mobile.. after expiration of warrenty they are not giving free service
0 Likes
Insha123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes