Original topic:

Green tint on screen

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 01:04 PM)
hananshah
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Since yesterday out of nowhere my s10 started showing green tint,at one point it went away and phone worked normally for an hour or so but then again same issue,have tried resetting the phone and all but nothing seems to fix the problem and I am pretty sure that this is no hardware issue.
#green#display#s10
6 Comments
deep1227
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If your phone is still under warranty go to samsung care, it is 100 percent hardware issue. I faced the same problem due to dead pixel/pressure on the screen. Repair is the solution in outside shops, but samsung guys will ask you to replace the screen. This problem increases with time more lines can be seen.
0 Likes
hananshah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How much is the screen replacement cost if it is the the issue with screen only?
0 Likes
deep1227
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
In service centre they will change the whole screen and casing so it costs more, I don't know about s10, but my s9 they quoted 10k, I replaced it from outside in 5k
0 Likes
Ripjws
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello. Where did you take your phone? Name of the shop/repai store?

Been experiencing this green tint issue. since no method of repair is working, only left is the replace the screen itself?

0 Likes
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It may be 4000 to 6000
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes