Original topic:

Green tint in s9 plus at low light

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 05:08 PM)
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Green tint in display in low brightness in my s9 plus,
Recently applied uv tempered glass on screen.
I have applied uv light little longer time around 5 to 10 mins to avoid bubbles, will it cause the issue.
For cross check i have removed tempered glass and cleaned screen but still green tint is persist.
Please share feedback.
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ok...thanks bro
0 Likes
shivam1754
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
u get solution for this because i am also facing same issue after update with aug patch
0 Likes
shivam1754
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
anyone tried with full reset or downgrade something
0 Likes
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes
shivam1754
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i tried all the things like downgrading(not possible) and format phone but green tint is still present
0 Likes
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
oh my God, may be next update should solve.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

shivam1754
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
kindly look on this type of software issue...i already sent all error logs and screeshot, short video clip
0 Likes
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no use in trying the mentioned steps,
already shared the video,
please resolve the issue.
I hope many are raising the same issue, plz confirm us it is a software issue or others.
0 Likes
Flyeka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I own the s8 model and this issue is currently happening with me too. I already tried wiping the cache, checking it on safe mode, and even a hard reset.

NOTHING WORKS.

Then, I went to the customer service in my city, and they asked me for a $20 fee just to analyze the problem, since my phone is out of the warranty period.

I think it's outrageous what Samsung does to the customers. The issue at hand was clearly done by the latest upgrade regarding the 120hz display - not supported by older versions.

Asking the customer to pay for a solution to a problem that was caused by their own incompetent service is the representation of the phone companies nowadays.

I was a loyal Samsung customer up until this point, but now I am taking everything in my power to recommend everything but this company.

Don't buy Samsung.

0 Likes