Original topic:

Green line on display

(Topic created on: 11-24-2023 10:38 PM)
ravi5
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Evwryone be cautious Samsung is cheating their customers by intentionally pushing threats to devices through software update i requesting Everyone not to purchase Samsung's devices. 
In my s20 plus 2nd time i am facing green line issue just after updating my device 
Even my tab galaxy s 6 lite also damaged just after software update and it's just 17 months old. So everyone be cautious ⚠️ 
8 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You will get free screen replacement go to service centre. This is happening on all brands having an Amoled display. So check once before posting.
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
No they are not giving free screen replacement. They are not giving displays even if we agree to pay in full. They say due to green line issue there are not enough displays available. And even if it is available we have to pay in full
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro, only very few users are getting this issue, so don't blame Samsung.
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Only few samsung users are facing this issue. Almost all flagship samsung users are facing this issue
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Well, 2 things here to note
1) Samsung will replace the screen for free for some series phones like S22Ultra, etc. Provided there's no liquid or physical damage.
2) the issue of linings is not that common. People come here simply to curse Samsung just bcoz their's is not getting replaced for free or they're not getting features they want or updates r delayed or so. I'm with Samsung since Galaxy S2(2010) & have faced line issue only once(in my wife's Fold2).
So, chill visit service center, if not replaced escalate the matter to Samsung higher authority that way they'll do it.
0 Likes
ravi5
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro last year in month of June i replaced my display for same problem occurred after software update by paying full amount of display and now after year i am encountered with same issue and that to after software update
Now you stand with my place and think
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I understand your anger & frustration. Trust me I've been there at the time of my wife's Fold2(2 replacements 1 free- 1 paid). So, I perfectly understand.
0 Likes
Innovation
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Now Galaxy S21FE has this same problem white line in my display
0 Likes