Original topic:

Green line appeared out of blue in my Gslaxy S20+

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 02:30 PM)
NavaneetD
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Today all of a sudden a freakish green line appeared out of nowhere on the left side of my very dear Samsung Galaxy S20 plus. The phone is approx 1year 10months old with no physical damage or dent. I have always taken care of my device and from outside its still brand new but really saddened after this happened.  

I have heard about this issue on many forums and will update here what service center does.
6 Comments
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro visit care centre
NavaneetD
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah, that's only option and really tough to arrange time for such events out of busy schedules.
Tanujeet
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also have many green and pink lines appeared on my galaxy s20+ device..and I also had mailed many times to samsung official mail ID but they refuse to do anything from their side and also visited service center. But nothing solved..moreover when I update my phone or apps.. an additional green line appeared.

I also heard about this issue in this specific handset but not any service given by the Samsung company.

Not a little harm from my side has been done from my side...not any physical damage...but continuously adding lines on my device's screen.
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I have read and listened form manu that Samsung is giving free display service to s20 plus customers
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes