Original topic:

Gaming on the S20 FE (Call of Duty)

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 06:31 AM)
mechnizmo
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I got my #CloudNavy S20 FE recently and was raring to get started with gaming on the best displays Samsung has put out. Being a old time Samsung loyalist, from the original Galaxy S to the S20 FE, I expected nothing short of amazing.
However, the gaming experience for the first 2 days was average at best. The game stuttered and lagged, dropped framerates more than my S9 Plus would.
Until, I figured out the reason. The reason wasn't the phone. It was the game settings. I had set the setting to medium since I was playing on the S9 Plus.
The moment I changed it to highest, the game just ran smooth as ever. I guess undertuning performance is not something Exynos appreciates much. My S10 Lite runs any settings great, including Highest. But the S20 FE runs better than all the other devices on Highest settings. On lower settings the game stutters and drops frames. 
For everyone considering gaming on the device, set it to high or highest and enjoy an amazing gaming experience. 
2 Comments
ASRS20FE5G
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Hai sir,I am also purchasing 20 fe on Dec 25th. but I am facing in heating in gaming. I am playing only ultimate bus driving. starting play after 15 min above corner of camera side is very heating. then I am going to care one time he is updating software and second time is only observation, he said no issues. but I am asking one question sir ,it is gaming mobile or normal mobile? please give answer and give some suggestions on gaming time sir.
0 Likes
mechnizmo
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's a processor issue with Exynos 900. I bought the S21 Ultra instead and don't use my FE anymore.
0 Likes