Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 One UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Kosie01
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Good Afternoon Samsung Members Community.

I would just like know does anyone know when One UI 6.1 will be released for the S22 series?

Thanks in Advance.
8 Comments
maxsamue
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Me as well
Kosie01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same lol😂
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
We don't know yet as they've only confirmed for last years flagships, hopefully they will update us again soon enough
Kosie01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah hopefully 😅 I'm disappointed that the S22 series isn't even getting the Galaxy AI features with 6.1... but it's marketing 😮💨
0 Likes
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
April 10. But for South Africa, it might be May or June
Kosie01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
**bleep** we always receive software updates later than the rest of the world huge L🤡😭
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
For next time, please make a brand new post since this isn't related to this post and more people will be able to help you.

To answer your question, send an error report on the support side of this app
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Firstly I was notified of a response to my comment on this post before seeing your post on community hence I asked nicely for you to post on community.

Secondly I understand that this was a software related post but because you had already posted on the main channel, there was no need to post here again as this would have been a limited seen post hence the advice.

Lastly you have a software bug that can only be addressed through an error report sent via the support side of the app. It's incorrect for you to say I'm inappropriate and unprofessional when I've given you a professional and appropriate answer.
0 Likes