Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Lite issue: Mobile Data Not Working after recent updates

(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 06:55 PM)
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After recent updates in my Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite the Mobile data is not working properly, suddenly after few minutes the speed drops drastically, I have to switch on & off the Airplane mode to make the speed back to normal of Airtel Mobile Internet.
YouTube suddenly stops the video in between & starts buffering or the video quality directly drops to 144p automatically on the Mobile Data. This is frustrating.

Anyone facing the issue & has any solutions, Please suggest if anyone have the genuine working solution??

Thanks in advance.
3 Comments
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Np, Well I bought Samsung S20 FE being loyal to SANSUNG.

A request to all the management, Samsung Developers and to whole concerned SAMSUNG TEAM.
Kindly please don't push the BUGGY UPDATES untill it's fully tested & smoothly working.
We trust Samsung otherwise you know customers will not buy another SAMSUNG phones if we don't believe in the reliability & stability with the products of SAMSUNG.

Only push the Smooth Updates to the devices even if the device is old. Rather than rushing for update monthly, Don't push it. We want the stable phones no need of updates if they're are not tested fully. Please it's an humble request from all INDIAN Consumers of SAMSUNG.

From An Indian Consumer and a Loyal Samsung Fan
0 Likes
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After 2yrs. + My samsung s10 lite charging port suddenly stopped SUPER FAST CHARGING at 25W

It only takes 15W charging that too from another cable not of Samsung's official.

Please don't push buggy updates as we don't have loads of money. We put in our hard earned money to buy phones & not to see them bricked by some buggy software update.

Request to ALL THE SAMSUNG CONCERNED TEAMS. Please be aware of these @samsung
AJAYKKR
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hey I'm Facing Same Problem in my airtel sim in samsung s10 lite
0 Likes