Original topic:

Fix S24 ultra shrill voice and daylight dim color

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
maxxsnapdragon
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Request to samsung plz update patch for dim light in daylight and shrill voice problem in s24 ultra.
5 Comments
Galaxy S
No let come s25 ultra 😂😂 we will fix it as we fixed all other 2 yrs back phones.. 😂😂
Galaxy S
😀😀😀
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung S24 Ultra Sunlight Display Issue

Hi,

I am using Samsung S24 Ultra and Unable to use even 10 minutes in Sunlight...

After using mobile for 3 minutes or so the Screen is getting Over heated & Unable to see the Display as it will become Dim after that it will become Normal only after you go it Indoor..

I am facing this issue since many days tried lot of Solutions suggested by Samsung team in Samsung Community forums like Reset, applying adaptive Color tone,.....etc., but this problem was not fixed

Finally last week I visited Samsung Service Center, they tried :

1.IQC---No Problem in it,

2.They Done Software for it---Unable to fix the issue

I was really vexed of trying all these and not getting any solution for the above Problem..

it's Big Issue in a Flagship Mobile But Samsung was Unable to fix the issue

Buying Mobile for Lakhs of rupees But Unable to Use it even 10 Minutes in Sunlight Displayyyy

So Dissappointed for Purchasing Samsung S24 Ultra with above issue..
Active Level 3
Galaxy S