Original topic:

Exynos returning with the Galaxy S24 series πŸ˜’

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 10:58 AM)
TheFastestIndian
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Korean media reports that Samsung is rapidly moving towards the development of the Exynos 2400 processor and installing it in the Galaxy S24. The industry expects mass production of the Exynos 2400 to begin in November at the earliest.
14 Comments
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
OMG
0 Likes
Lightnyboy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I hope it will not be available in Indian market if samsung use exynos chip for Indian market I definitely will not upgrade my s23 ultra to s24 ultra I will stick with s23 ultra or switch it with other brands
The reason why I switched to samsung Flaship phone was because of snapdragon chipset from s22 ultra before that I hate samsung Flaship phone I used mi 11 ultra, mi 10 etc... but s22 ultra performance is good but battery backup and heating is not good either however s23 ultra performance and battery backup is very good if samsung use exynos chipset for s24 ultra I will switch samsung with other brands or stick with s23 ultra
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I know people will be disappointed and Exynos should not be launched until it is on par with Snapdragon.
0 Likes
N-mo1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Rip Samsung mobiles
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Many mid and low end Galaxy devices are launched with Exynos so RIP (Rest In Parts)
0 Likes
Sankalp777
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Exynos for base S24 version with probably 12 GB RAM.
Mid and top end models will get Snapdragon.

Classic Samsung.
Lightnyboy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That's a good news I hope it becomes true
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The vanilla S and S Ultra is the most selling device and the Plus device is the one with less sales so they should try with that model else it will be the start of the end of S series
0 Likes