Original topic:

Dynamic Lock Screen Updated + NEW Wallpapers

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 08:35 AM)
Galaxy S
Hey Members,

The Dynamic Lock Screen has been updated and as always every 2 weeks the latest and exclusive high quality wallpapers are released check them out if you havent already!

I have took couple of my favorite wallpaper screenshot and uploaded below, enjoy 👊😎👍

11 Comments
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nice
Up2Date
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
it does only apply for the lock screen 😓
Up2Date
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hello brother

I have a question outside the post. I have registred to the Brand ambassador program however, they required a phone number in the form and it should be 10 digits and as far as I am from kuwait we only use 8 digits so i have wrote 2 random extra digits.

So how would they reach me now? will they email me instead or what?
Galaxy S
Hey Q8yTech I would advise you to make a new application if possible. If not than they may contact you through email.
0 Likes
Up2Date
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Even if i want to make a new applicwtion the form would only let me type in 10 digits where my country numbers are 8 and i cannot submite the form if i write less than 10
0 Likes
Galaxy S
In that case I would advise you to either contact them on local number or online chat share your concern and hopefully they can provide a solution
0 Likes
Up2Date
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for helping!
0 Likes
Up2Date
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
so would you recommend me to just wait for an email? because i am worried that if they call and the number is wrong they would just ignore my application
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
india Has a Much better Version than this!
0 Likes