Original topic:

Don't buy samsung galaxy s20 phones or s series

(Topic created on: 08-22-2021 10:17 AM)
Sivas1990
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hai I bought a samsung galaxy s20 phone 10months ago everything gone perfect but when June update is totally collapsed everything on the first day first jio network stopped receiving 4g lte then can't make a call then total signal lost..ok I thought need to change carrier so I change airtel signal ok but 4g data not receiving and lost sim1 detection also..then I change bsnl volte option came and also 3g worked but 4g not working and bluetooth connection drop always there is no solution even updated a new version...so what I'm going to do how the Russian guy burn his 2crore rs benz car for not getting service...same like in going to do burn my 70000rs worth phone and make a video...wait for it..thanks.
**bleep** of new updates..
12 Comments
Sivas1990
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm a galaxy series lover start with Samsung galaxy s2
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Same here. But today Samsung's production quality is too bad.
So its better to stay away from it until all these are fixed.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.   

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.   

Thank you for writing to Samsung.   

Warm Regards,     
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes