Original topic:

Do not upgrade to One UI 4.1

(Topic created on: 04-10-2022 10:57 AM)
rds1711
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Too many glitches after upgrade to One UI 4.1.  apps likes Gmail, Evernote, Samsung community are crashing continuously. Even camera app is not able to save capture photos and giving error  message "not supported files". To much disappointed by Samsung. On every updated Samsung is removing good features.  I use to fan of Samsung, but not anymore. Its time to switch to other brand now !

In fact never upgrade your phone to new  software version.... no matter what it says.  After using Samsung almost  for 2 years I observed that whenever Samsung provides software update its not for improvement. 

15 Comments
Galaxy S
Go for other brand then.😂
rds1711
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Seems better option ;) 

Galaxy S
I am using s10 and infact , after one ui4.1 the mobile is bit more stable/better compared to ui4. I think you need to clean cache of all the apps and if you can, go into mobile recovery mode and clean system cache
Subham21
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Absolutely no such issues in 4.1 on my S21 Ultra.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Mention the device in the title.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes