Original topic:

Do not update your device 🚨❌⚠️

(Topic created on: 05-04-2024 12:58 PM)
Avii_99
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
If you are S series or any Galaxy series user and if your device is 2 years old then stop πŸ›‘ updating the software immediately.
Samsung is pushing the green line issue and also heavy bugs into your devices to make the slow and pathetic, so they can sell you their new launches.

But the green line issue is spreading rapidly and they also stopped the free replacement of display.

So beware.
14 Comments
Batman10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I guess NO. Most of the comments I see in this forum says, service center asks money (around 13k for S21 FE) for replacing display. And samsugn itself haven't announced any update saying FOC for green line display issue except few S series models (WT* is wrong with these people. They think FE models are a piece of **bleep***t, yet they market & sell more pieces than their worthless main flagships). Soon the brand will go down, if this continues TBH πŸ’―
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. The issue could occur due to usage and various other factors, in case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we suggest our customers kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Avii_99
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Your service centre engineers just know how to replace old parts to new 🀑.

They can't even repair boards ports etc.
And the user suffered from this replacement policy.
0 Likes
Shbz786
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I used M52 it appear green line
0 Likes
sakuya_bob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If anyone face
First, try contacting the service center. If they don't help or ask for a large sum of money, simply register a complaint on the NCH app for assistance. For more details, refer to my latest community post.
0 Likes