Original topic:

Do not update your device 🚨❌⚠️

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 04:14 PM)
Avii_99
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
If you are S series or any Galaxy series user and if your device is 2 years old then stop πŸ›‘ updating the software immediately.
Samsung is pushing the green line issue and also heavy bugs into your devices to make the slow and pathetic, so they can sell you their new launches.

But the green line issue is spreading rapidly and they also stopped the free replacement of display.

So beware.
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
So what about f series user ?
Avii_99
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They are good to go
No problem with them with green line issue but the device will be clocked minus and performance degradation.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Toh update kere yaa nii kare
Saurabhnahar
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
No
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung makes it regular and update comes every month, if you take any other serious, if you take oppo or vivo, they can prevent the update from coming for four months.
Samsung's sales strategy is that, when we come to the green line, we will buy another phone, that is their success
Avii_99
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah..
0 Likes
Milindzz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
True bro!! It's really true! I have S21 Fe Exynos Variant... I got some bugs in my phone and I noticed my camera quality is little bit degraded... πŸ™ƒ
But no green line issue till now! Hope it'll never come! πŸ₯²
Avii_99
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just don't update it further until UI updates.
Manpanchal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If any one have the issue of green line then go to customer care they will reply ur screen by FOC
0 Likes