Options
Galaxy S
 How to fix galaxy s20 plus  green line after update Android 12 
 Will the new update fix this?
Resolved!
16 Comments
Galaxy S
Also this is a scam someone should raise voice

I actually tweeted this on Twitter but i don't have that many followers so... its just a lost cause
Vis Gopan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Of course we users should raise something against Samsung. Not in twitter, but in consumer forum.

The same issue with multiple users means their batch has an issue or they have planned and made an issue intentional. Let them prove in the court.

If possible share the Service Request number you got from the service center asking for a screen replacement. I will consider adding it as a support document  showing the issue is not solely mine while filing consumer court complaint.

0 Likes
Vis Gopan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

To all the users facing the issue, please raise the issue in consumer redressal forum.

I got the same issue 2 weeks back. A straight line appeared right through center. Contacted service center and escalated the issue to the concerned authority, but still they were not ready to replace it for free as the device were out of warranty.

They provided me with a 50% discount offer which I rejected and is now thinking of proceeding with a consumer court complaint.

Request all of you facing the issue to do the same. And don't let Samsung cheat their customers and let all of the users get a solution to the problem right from the consumer protection laws.

And for sure I'm not gonna continue with any new Samsungs again and request all to do the same. #stopsamsungscam #boycottsamsung

VISHAL P
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Did you file a complaint in the consumer forum? I'm facing the same issue and I think it's a good idea to go for consumer redressal too... help me out here, please.

Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You all should unite in this issue. There is strength in unity.
0 Likes
Ash88
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I am also facing green line issue on my 15 month old S20+ suddenly. I have been battling with service center folks and they are asking me to pay 15.5k to fix it? I have written to CEO, posted it in twitter too. Any guidance on this please?

https://twitter.com/MangoManComic/status/1503994054409072641 

0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes