Original topic:

Display fluctuations in S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 05-03-2023 06:56 PM)
Aravind_07
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
After my last software update on 30th April 2023, my S10 lite display started to fluctuate with red and green tint continuously. Display white balance automatically changes to peak red or peak green.
Screen recording doesn't captures the fluctuations as it is purely led screen issue.

Update information

17 Comments
LEE-LISANTH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I m also using s10,lite bro
0 Likes
Aravind_07
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Sorry to ask, Do you face this issue after software update?
LEE-LISANTH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No bro
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
End of cycle updates usually contain these bugs to cripple devices
Aravind_07
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
🥲
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
deepaksindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue facing in my Galaxy s10 lite 😭😭
0 Likes
Aravind_07
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
After posting the issue, I didn't experience such issue and it stopped automatically for next 10 days. Again the display started to trouble from last Friday.
0 Likes
Siddhu2310
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I'm using the S10 Plus. I too received Apr Security Patch 2023. After installed  my phone look green tint.

I have tried list of below option:
1. Full brightness ( not worked for me.)
2. Enable always ON display ( only always On screen looks good , but still tint is there)
3. Reset only all setting, Then Install OLED Saver App ( It will almost match you original color with some setting).

4. I was used about 4 hr OLED Saver, Then my phone return back to normal look. So I disable the OLED Saver.

Try those Option.

Also I did Wipe Cache Partition  ( Volume Up + Bixby Key + Power Key) Some model  require to connect usb with computer.