Original topic:

Display flickering after June 2021 Patch

(Topic created on: 06-27-2021 11:45 PM)
AnimeshSin
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Dear All,

Anyone facing this weird issue after updating to Patch of June 2021 my Galaxy S20+ display started flickering.

Initially it was some waves then whole display turned into white or yellow with flickering.

Did all the tricks setting reset, Hard reset etc. But no luck same issue.

It seems to be a hardware issue, but interestingly when I restart the device. The welcome logo of Samsung Galaxy S20+ looks perfect and other details, then after loading up it again starts flickering. 

Seems some wrong intention with the patch update 
13 Comments
gautam20
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No such problem facing. My device working fine.
0 Likes
yuvrajsekhar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yours may be fine. How about others.
0 Likes
samfan156
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No icant facing this issue contact Samsung care ..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Please check your display your mobile brightness full and check *#0*# red, blue, green check any difference in the display please check👍👍
AnimeshSin
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks, I tried all three colors looks fine. Any advice?
Galaxy S
Ok please go to service center and reinstall software, I think your problem solved 👍👍
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you satisfied then click 3 dots near my 1st comment and accept it as solution 👍👍
0 Likes
sidanashubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@AnimeshSin try flashing firmware once with odin
If you know how to do it
0 Likes
reyachh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Post the recent security update, my S9 plus phone started to flicker and the battery started to heat up.. I consulted samsung service and they are quoting that due to liquid damage this is caused and said it would cost around 15k for screen & battery replacement..

I don't believe it, i have been using the "samsung's clear case" since the day 1 And never there was any liquid spillage over it.. 

my phone was working very well, and since the last security update I am facing this issue.. 

I have lost trust in Samsung's quality Device and updates.. I would not prefer to buy a Samsung device anymore..